Tuesday, March 4, 2008

UFO 'seen hovering over village' near Wrexham

A north east Wales resident has called for an explanation after spotting a UFO.
The man, who did not want to be named, claims to have seen a strange object in the sky above Overton, near Wrexham, at about 6am on Friday.This is the latest in a string of UFO sightings in the Wrexham area in recent months, prompting one flying saucer enthusiast to dub the region "a UFO hot spot".In July last year, the Evening Leader had its largest ever internet response to a video, posted on its website, of 'UFOs' which had been seen by a number of people over Borras.Referring to the latest sighting, the Overton resident said: "I don't want to be made a laughing stock, but I thought I'd let you know I saw a UFO this morning over Overton at around 5.40am."I viewed it for three minutes or so. I hope it was a plane or something but I was watching it for a while and it didn't ring of a plane to me. I'm just hoping someone else has seen it so I don't look silly."One of Britain's most famous UFO incidents, dubbed North Wales' very own 'Roswell incident' allegedly occurred on the Berwyn Mountains in 1974. Full article here.
http://www.wrexhamleader.co.uk/news/UFO-seen-hovering-over-village.3841592.jp

No comments: